Bailey turns 9 today! He is entering the last of his single-digit years. 12 months from now my three bigs will all be proud military ID owners. We’re celebrating with a shortened day of school as most of the celebrations were held over the weekend. I would normally give him the entire day off, but he’s getting Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off since we’re going to go visit Nana and Papa for a few days. I thought we should do some school this week… even if it is his birthday! He didn’t complain a bit, and is in the other room as I write doing Spanish.
Here is a quick Top 10 of Bailey’s past year, in chronological order:
- Awesome trip to England to visit Owen and his family
- First day of 3rd grade
- Bailey in our annual May photo shoot
- Bailey makes great friends
- Bailey became a Christian
- Flying back to the states
- First gun and reunion with family
- First broken bone of the Hamrick boys
We are so glad Bailey’s a part of our family. He brings life and joy to every day. So thankful I was chosen to be his mom.
Here are a few past blog posts about Bailey’s birthdays: