I really expected the Lego-issue to be a bigger one, having a baby in the house. I never had to worry about choking hazards for the bigs because they pretty much all grew into Legos at the same time. However, keeping a baby away from the bajillions of tiny things had me a bit worried while I was expecting Parker. I remember actually setting a rule at first that kept all Legos in the boys’ rooms. That didn’t last. And Parker just learned not to eat Legos.
So imagine my surprise when I glanced over at him last week to see him EATING a lego. A BIG one, at that.
Upon further investigation I realized it was actually a candy bracelet watch that had mistakenly found its way into the Lego box. My question, however, is, “How in the world did he know that that piece was edible?”